RULES & REGULATIONS
1.2 参赛团队的队员至少要有 3 位,最多 10 位。所有参赛者必须是新加坡公民或永久居民。
1.3 比赛开放给所有就读新加坡政府学校的小学、中学、初级学院和高中的学生。参赛者均须选修华文作为母语科, 无须修读华文的初级学院学生则须在中学时修读过高级华文。
1.4 所有参赛者必须在 2021 年 3 月 22 日或之前在官方网站提交报名表。报名免费。
1.6 参赛团队必须以本届比赛主题曲作为主要编舞歌曲。参赛团队可将主题曲进行混音编辑, 重新排列,但指定主题曲必须占最终改编曲的 30%以上。在主题曲之外,改编曲中所使用的其 他歌曲必须都是华语歌曲。
1.7 无指定舞蹈风格 – 团队可以采用任何舞蹈类型进行表演
|冠军||S$2,000.00 现金+ 奖杯|
|亚军||S$1,500.00 现金+ 奖杯|
|季军||S$1,000.00 现金+ 奖杯|
|最佳主题呈现奖||S$500 现金+ 奖杯|
|冠军||S$2,500.00 现金+ 奖杯|
|亚军||S$2,000.00 现金+ 奖杯|
|季军||S$1,500.00 现金+ 奖杯|
|最佳主题呈现奖||S$500 现金+ 奖杯|
3.1所有团队必须在 2021 年 3 月 22 日 2359hrs 之前上网报名并且将一至两个视频链接（unlisted）发送给我们。视频内必须包括以下两部分内容：
- [介绍]一段不少于 30 秒的团员自我介绍，其中应由队长说明参赛原因和编舞灵感。
- [舞蹈]一段80 至 90 秒的一镜到底舞蹈视频。在拍摄视频时，学生可以取下口罩但必须确保在舞蹈过程中与队员保持两米的安全距离。
4.1决赛将于 2021 年 4 月 17日和4月18日举行。 每个团队的比赛时间为 100 至 120 秒 。
- 禁止聚集，禁止使用地板动作（双手触地包括在内） (accurate as at 13 November 2020; please refer to https://www.nac.gov.sg/whatwedo/support/sustaining-the-arts-during-covid-19/Arts-and-Culture-Sector-Advisories.html#DigitalProductionsandRehearsals for the latest advisory).
1. COMPETITION RULES
|Category||Age of Participants (as at 31 December 2021)||Status of Participants|
|Primary School||between 7 to 12 years old||Open to all primary, secondary and JCs students studying Chinese as Mother Tongue Language in Singapore MOE schools. For JCs, students who are exempted from taking Chinese must have studied Higher Chinese in their secondary school.|
|Secondary/JC/CI||between 13 to 18 years old|
1.2 Team Composition: The Team may consist of a minimum of 3 to a maximum of 10 members. Team members must be Singaporean/PR. The members of the team may be made up of any combination of males and females within the defined age group (7 to 18 years old as of 31 Dec 2021).
1.3 Participants may only form a team within their schools. Each individual may only participate in one team.
1.4 All teams have to seek approval from either their Principals or parents/guardians before participating in the Competition.
1.5 Teams MUST incorporate the competition theme “Perseverance” in their dance item. The theme constitutes 20% of the overall score. Teams need to also incorporate the theme song into their choreography. The theme song should take up at least 30% of the dance mix. Other songs, which are used in the dance mix, have to be Chinese songs.
1.6 There is no restriction on the dance style.
1.7 All participants must complete and submit the registration forms and video’s link to the Organisers by 22 March 2021 at 2359hrs. Registration is free.
2. Competition Details
2.1 Prizes for each Category are as follows:
|Champion||S$2,000.00 Cash + trophy|
|2nd Place||S$1,500.00 Cash + trophy|
|3rd Place||S$1,000.00 Cash + trophy|
|Best Theme||S$500 Cash + trophy|
|Champion||S$2,500.00 Cash + trophy|
|2nd Place||S$2,000.00 Cash + trophy|
|3rd Place||S$1,500.00 Cash + trophy|
|Best Theme||S$500 Cash + trophy|
2.2 Important dates of the Competition:
|12 January to 22 March 2021, 2359h||Registration and submission of a 80s – 90s one-take video and a minimum 30s team intro video|
|17 April 2021
18 April 2021
time to be confirmed
|Primary Category Finals
Secondary/JC Category Finals
Closed Door Event. Venue to be confirmed.
- All teams have to complete the registration form and send in either one or two “unlisted” Youtube video link with the below two (2) content：
- Introduction - A 30s oral presentation in Chinese including: Team members’ self-introduction and team’s leader to share reason(s) for joining the competition and concept behind their choreography.
- Dance - One (1) 80s - 90s one-take video showcasing their choreography. Face mask may be removed for the recording of the video. Choreography must ensure a 2-metre distance between individual students throughout the performance.
- Teams can choose to combine the two content into one video or upload as two separate videos.
- Deadline: 22 Mar 2021 2359hrs.
4.1 Finals will be held on 17th and 18th April 2021. All finalists have to put up a 100s – 120s choreography. As all students are unmasked, the choreography must ensure a 2-metre distance between individual students throughout the performance.
4.2 Entry Changes or Substitutions – Team member is non-replaceable. For circumstances beyond the control of the team member(s), please inform the Organisers immediately and the substitution will be subjected to approval.
4.3 All teams are to provide their own costumes, hairstyling and makeup.
4.4 Performance Music Requirements - All Finalists must send over their audio file for the Finals in mp3 audio format to the Organiser via email at least one week prior to the Finals. All Finalists should also provide a backup of the audio track in a thumbdrive on the Finals.
4.5 Participants shall be responsible for their use of any musical works as part of their video submission. The Organisers shall not be responsible for any claims of infringement of intellectual property rights by third parties.
4.6 Usage of props is allowed but requires approval from the Organisers. Usage of liquid, fire, smoke, sharp objects are not allowed.
4.7 No vulgarity, obscenity, or aggression is allowed in this competition
4.8 Finalists will get to draw lots on the actual day itself to determine the order of their appearance on the competition day.
4.9 Participants who do not turn up or are late for the competition(s) will be deemed disqualified.
5 Judging Criteria
5.1 Teams will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by the Organisers. The decision of the panel is final and no correspondences or enquiries will be entertained. The judging criteria and score allocations are as follow:
|Judging Criteria||Score Allocation|
|Interpretation of song/lyrics||25%|
|Clarity of Theme||20%|
|Choreography & Creativity||20%|
| Overall presentation
(Inclusive of the 30s oral introduction video in Chinese)
Judges’ scores will account for 90% of the total score and the remaining 10% will be from public votes.
General Terms & Conditions
- By participating in the Competition, each Participant represents and warrants that he/she is physically and medically fit to participate and has no physical or medical condition that would make his/her participation unsafe or dangerous to him/her or to others
- The Participants agree to comply with all reasonable instructions and requests made by the Organisers at all times during the Competition. If in doubt, Participants should seek clarification from the Organisers.
- The Participants are required to comply with all prevailing requirements by the relevant authorities at all times during the Competition, including but not limited to the prevailing national advisories and Safe Management Measures (SMM) such as: • Maintaining 2-metre distance between unmasked dancers; • Only having transient contact during performances; • No coming together / flocking, fall-rises and touching of floor mats; (accurate as at 13 November 2020; please refer to https://www.nac.gov.sg/whatwedo/support/sustaining-the-arts-during-covid-19/Arts-and-Culture-Sector-Advisories.html#DigitalProductionsandRehearsals for the latest advisory).
- The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs or films taken during the event for use exclusively in the organiser’s marketing and publication materials, without obtaining further consent from all participants.
- The Organisers may collect, use and/or disclose each Participant’s personal information to their officers, employees, appointed service providers, affiliated organisations and event partners, as may be required for the administration of the Competition and all matters arising thereunder
- The Organisers reserves the right to change the time and venue should the need arise without prior warning.
- The Organisers, partners and sponsors shall be under no liability whatsoever to the participants, in respect of any loss, damage or injury suffered by the participant arising from or pursuant to her/his participation in the competition or for any loss, damage or injury to life or property sustained by the participant at any stage of the competition, unless such loss, damage or injury is caused by the organiser’s, partners’ or sponsor’s gross and willful negligence.
- The Organisers will not be held responsible for any expenditure incurred by any participants of the competition.
- The Organisers reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations without prior notice.
- By signing up for this competition, you agree to receive promotional emails from Organisers in the future.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.